Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blended Vegetable Soup

Most children do not like to eat vegetables and I am rather fussy about food too.
I went to my friend's house and she told me usually she boiled some mix vegetables, let it cool down then blended it. Divide them in various portions and kept them frozen.
Since I love to take soups, I think this is a great idea. So, I begin to prepare blended vegetable soup regularly. Normally I will mix 6-8 types of vegetables with a little meat / chicken bones and add a bit of salt. To make it creamy, add some potatoes, pumpkin and carrot. So easy to prepare, just boil a pot of hot water, then add all mixtures.
Now, I am able to take most vegetables and cannot be picky anymore!!

You see a bit of dark patches around, that's chinese red date.
I added some to sweeten the soup and also it's good for health.


A very handy blender which I bought in Singapore many years back but never been used.
Now I am using it everyday to blend fruits and vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment